KUMI Portoflio of GS-441524
Tips for Adminitration of GS-441524
The legal and/or ethical aspects of using black market drugs, even if purchased by owners, is a problem that veterinarians have to confront. Some vets may refuse to participate beyond making the initial diagnosis of FIP, some vets may help with drug administration and monitoring as long as the owners provide the drug, and some may require signed waivers freeing them of any legal or ethical obligations.
So the tip in first priority is trying to seek the help of your vet to confirm the FIP diagonsing and then administer the GS-441524 during the whole treatment period, with the following recommended tips.
- Wet FIP: 4 mg/kg
- Dry FIP without Ocular or Neurological symptoms: 5 mg/kg
- Dry FIP with Ocular or Neurological symptoms: 8 mg/kg
- Dry FIP with increased Ocular and Neurological symptoms: 9 mg/kg
- Dry FIP with Max Ocular and Neurological symptoms: 10 mg/kg
- Minimum 12 weeks (84 days)
- SC q24h (subcutaneous injection once a day)
Weigh your cat once per week and adjust the dosage accordingly throughout the course of treatment.
Instructions for Ordering, Payment and Delivery Procedure
There are many unregulated sources which can supply the GS- 441524 to the parents of cats with FIP. If you finally decide to buy from KUMI after careful comparation and evaluation, you can proceed the ordering, pyament and delivery with the following steps:
Step#1: To calculate the quantities of GS-441524 you needed for the FIP treatment.
- POWDER formula:
- Solution formula:
Step#2: To confirm the order by email with specific information as detailed as possible.
- The order information should include but not limited to : GS-441524 form (Powder or Solution), Concentration(12.5mg/ml or 15mg/ml, if solution), Quantity needed (number of vials), Invoice and Delivery Address (if different), etc.
- A bulky discount is possible provided for the order in big quantity.
Step#3: To pay the order either by Paypalor by Bank Wire.
- Currently we can accept the payment by Paypal or by Bank Transfer. The latter payment is mainly supposed by a business client. The payment information will be provided when the order is confirmed by email.
- 100% prepaid before delivery for the new client in first purcchase and Net 30 days payment for the approved business client in repeat purchase.
Step#4: The package will be shipped within 24 hours from the date of payment date for new client or the date of order confirmation for repeat client.
- All the products are to be delivered by the international express courier, such as Fedex, UPS, DHL, DPD etc.
- We can arrange the delivery at the same date of receiving the payment proof document if the amount is wired via bank account.
Step#5: We will follow up your order until the treatment using Kumi GS-441524 is closed.
- Don't hesitate to keep us informed if there is any question during the whole time of period from the begining inquiry to the final treamement date.
Money Back Guarantee
A 30-Day MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE On all the unopened and unused vials is granted to all clients if they can prove the ineffectiveness of KUMI GS-441524 in the treatment of their cat with FIP. Minimum one of the following documents at both the starting and closing dates in treatment, is required for the execute of this GUARANTEE:
- Blood Test: CBC and Chem Panel
- Photo of cat eyes
- Video of cat activities(e.g. moving and jumping)
The client should bear the transport cost of the returned vials. The refunding amount will be made immediately via the same payment route previously taken, upon the receipt of the returned vials.
The processing details of RETURN AND REFUND under this GUARANTEE can be communicately with us by email.